A creamy paleo-friendly Thousand Island dressing that’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and yet still oh so delicious. Made with just a few simple ingredients and can be stored in an airtight container for weeks.
Paleo-friendly Thousand Island Dressing
When I moved over to Paleo I had to give up my dairy-based sauces, but, after my few days of mourning, I got over it real quick. Paleo or not, dairy and I were just NOT getting along. Part of my Paleo journey has been to find delicious and tasty alternatives to my old flames. One test that I used to help me find my food intolerances was the EverlyWell Food Sensitivity test. This test gave me a clear view of foods that I am intolerant to through a simple blood test you could do at home.
If you’re a Thousand Island dressing lover, this recipe is for you! Super simple, super quick and super delicious! Just mix together all of the ingredients and store in an airtight container then serve with your favorite foods!
You may need…
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thank you so much for being a part of Wanderlust and Wellness.
Paleo-friendly Thousand Island DressingPrint
- 1/2 C of Paleo-friendly mayonnaise (you can use a Paleo homemade version or a Paleo-friendly store-bought version)
- 2 T Paleo-friendly ketchup (again, homemade or a Paleo-friendly store-bought version)
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 T onion (finely chopped)
- 3 T dill pickle (finely chopped)
- 1/8 t pink Himalayan salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and let sit for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator before serving
You may also like…
If you like this Paleo-friendly recipe, check these out!