I’ve gathered up 25 gluten-free Easter dessert recipes that will have your guests coming back for more! My motto is always going gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor – and these 25 gluten-free Easter desserts will show you exactly how to make delicious gluten-free desserts that taste amazing!
Plus – included in this roundup of recipes are desserts that also fit other dietary lifestyles; from keto-friendly to sugar-free to dairy-free – you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you require gluten-free or perhaps your guests, fixing one of these gluten-free Easter desserts will help everyone feel included!
Gluten-Free Easter Dessert Recipes
Spring baking is one of my favorite seasons, right after fall baking. From Easter to Mother’s Day, spring baking means gorgeous desserts! That’s why I wanted to collaborate with some of my fellow foodie friends and bring you an amazing collection of gluten-free Easter desserts.
Gluten-Free Baked Easter Desserts
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Gluten-Free Key Lime Bars
- Gluten-Free Lemon Cupcakes – from Gluten-Free Palate
- Gluten-free Lemon & Blueberry Blondies – from Hungry Momma Nutrition
- Gluten Free Blueberry Oatmeal Bars – from Whitney Bond
Gluten FreeBerry Muffins – from Kitchen Sanctuary
- Dark Chocolate Drizzled Coconut Macaroons – from The Gluten Free Homestead
- Easter Meringue Nests – from Mom Foodie
No Bake Gluten-Free Easter Desserts
No BakeFrozen Cheesecake Bars – from Living Well Kitchen
- Gluten Free No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecakes – from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Peach Sorbet – from Chef Not Required
- White Chocolate Candied Lemon Slices – from Hot Pan Kitchen
Keto-friendly Gluten-Free Easter Desserts
- Keto Black Forest Cake – from Family on Keto
- Sugar-Free Salted Caramel Keto Cheesecake Easter Egg – from Mad Creations
- Low Carb Keto Tiramisu Recipe – from Wholesome Yum
Allergy-friendly Easter desserts
- Chocolate SunButter Eggs (Vegan) – from The Fit Cookie
- Easter Bunny Sugar Cookies (Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Peanut & Tree Nut Free; Vegan Option) – from Allergy Awesomeness
- Dairy Free Gluten Free Coconut Layer Cake – from Flippin’ Delicious
Gluten-Free Easter Cake Recipes
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – from Downshiftology
- Flourless Almond Cake with Lemon and Blueberry – from Chef Sous Chef
Gluten FreeCarrot Cake (Dairy Free Option) – From Eat At Our Table
- Gluten Free Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake – from Allergy Free Alaska
Gluten-Free Easter Cheesecake
- Homemade Chocolate Eggs Stuffed with Cheesecake – from Noshtastic
- Lemon Thyme Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes – from Running to the Kitchen
- No Bake Tricolor Mini Cheesecakes – from Claudia Canu
Common Gluten-Free FAQs
Most ice cream and sorbets are naturally
It depends on the recipe, but there are many 1 to 1 baking
I use Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 baking flour for all of my gluten-free baking. Cup4Cup’s gluten-free flour blend is also good.
I have found that when using a 1 to 1 gluten-free flour blend, the bake time remains the same. Baking times may vary at higher altitudes.
Yes, if you are using a 1 to 1 gluten-free flour blend then yes, you can substitute for all-purpose flour at the same ratio.
Enjoy these delicious gluten-free recipes for Easter dinner!
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Port Sauce
- Baked Chicken Gnocchi
- Strawberry Basil Burrata Salad
- Coconut Crusted Mahi Mahi with Creamy Lemon Sauce
- Coffee Rub Prime Rib
- Mashed Parmesan Potatoes
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Maple Aioli
- Lemon Garlic Hasselback Potatoes
- Sautéed Green Beans & Mushrooms
Recommended Kitchen Tools
Wanderlust and Wellness participates in the Amazon affiliate program. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.