I’ve gathered up some of the best air fryers and accessories to help you transform dinnertime into easy cooking and easy cleanup with an air fryer. My air fryer recipes have become some of my favorites because they’ve drastically cut down on my cooking time and make clean-up so easy.
Wanderlust and Wellness
Top Four Recommended Air Fryers
If you’re just getting started with cooking with an air fryer, the choices can be overwhelming. There are SO many different types and brands of air fryers it’s hard to know which one to pick. Plus, you might not be sure an air fryer is right for you. I’ve used several different models of air fryers, and below are my top four recommendations for air fryers. I started out with the basic Faberware air fryer and quickly invested in the Ninja Kitchen Foodie. I’ve cooked everything from honey lime chicken wings to air fryer sweet & sour chicken, to
Whether you’re just looking at testing out an air fryer or if you’re hooked and ready to go all-in, these recommendations will help you make the right choice for you.
Top Recommended Air Fryer Accessories
Once you get your feet wet with air fryer cooking and are ready to try more complicated recipes, having the right accessories is going to make a difference. Below are six recommended air fryer accessories if you’re ready to branch out and try more complex air fryer recipes.
I highly recommend the oil sprayer; I use it with every recipe I cook in my air fryer, but especially with recipes like air fryer mini chicken meatloaf or air fryer gluten-free chicken parmesan. The parchment liners are great for recipes like air fryer coconut shrimp because it helps keep them crispy
Delicious Air Fryer Cookbooks
While I don’t have an air fryer cookbook published just yet, you can always find all of my air fryer recipes here on the blog. But, until then, there are some delicious air fryer cookbooks that I have my eye on.
- The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
- Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners
- The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook
- Paula Deen’s Air Fryer Cookbook
Enjoy any of these delicious air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer Sticky Asian Beef – my Panda Express Beijing Beef copycat recipe!
- Air Fryer Lemon Dill Mahi Mahi – a light and simple air fryer meal
- Air Fryer Mushroom & Steak Bites – you will LOVE cooking steak in the air fryer!
- Gluten-Free Air Fryer Nashville Chicken Bites – the perfect party appetizer!
- Easy Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes – don’t forget you can do easy side dish recipes in the air fryer
Jennifer is the recipe developer and food photographer behind Wanderlust and Wellness since 2016. She creates easy, approachable gluten-free recipes for the everyday home cook; because cooking gluten-free doesn’t mean food has to be complicated or tasteless.