This Easter Menu Meal Planner will not only take the stress out of planning your holiday dinner but also help you create a delicious meal everyone will love. Save this dinner party idea to use each year!
Planning a holiday dinner can be overwhelming, especially if you’re planning for a large group. Trying to make sure you have a well-balanced menu and enough for everyone can be a challenge.
The good news is – it doesn’t have to be! This easy menu planner printable will help you plan out your menu and has a detachable shopping list that you can create right alongside your menu planning.
You can download your free menu planner below!
What is a good menu for Easter dinner?
This honestly comes down to where you live and what foods your family enjoys. From my experience (me being from Missouri, and my husband from Pennsylvania) different regions definitely have different preferences! With that being said, below are a few great ideas for an Easter dinner menu.
Traditional Easter Dinner Menu
- Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Sautéed Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Honey Caramelized Brussel Sprouts
- Tangy Brussel Sprout Salad
- Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Traditional Deviled Eggs
- Lemon Blueberry Shortbread Tart
Easter Brunch Menu Ideas
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- French Toast Muffins
- Savory Bacon Asiago Pastry Tart
- BLT Breakfast Egg Bites
- Spinach Sausage Egg Muffins
- Blackberry Marscapone French Toast
Casual Easter Dinner Menu
Easter Dessert Ideas
- Easy Rum Cake
- London Fog Cake
- Gluten-Free Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Galette
- Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake
- Gluten-Free Key Lime Bars
Download your Easter Menu Meal Planner!
Recommended kitchen resources for Easter dinner
Wanderlust and Wellness